- Getting your personal information: When you demand to enroll for any of our Services, our Website may ask for data, for example, your name and email address through an online enrollment structure. But when you browse our Website as just a visitor you won't need to furnish us with any Personal Information.
- Using your personal information: We may utilize this data for individual identification, to affirm your enrollment, to react to request from you, to modify the substance of our Website to meet your particular needs, to make enhancements to our Website or for you to get updates and alerts from us about new services, and other data .The details of your credit card and any data in regards to payments gave by you, will be utilized by us as a part of request to convey the services as asked for, by you.
- Updates and alerts: Given that you have consented to get email alerts and alarms from us, we may utilize your Personal Information to send you data on new administrations, services or other data that may be of interest to you from every now and then. If you don't want to keep accepting this data you may get in touch with us and we will remove you from our mailing rundown.
- Security: CATALYST has made every reasonable effort to ensure the security of sensitive and private information placed on its website and we continuously review our security policies and make amendments when necessary to make sure about the appropriate security measures of the website. A unique login identifier and password will be kept up for your online record access. You are responsible of keeping this login identifier and password private and confidential. You must guarantee that viruses, Trojans, worms or identical things don't enter your system while you interact with this Website. We accept no obligation regarding any misfortune that may emerge or result from such viruses, Trojans, worms or identical things harming your system.
- Contact us: Do contact us for any further query or concern about our private policy.